Sunday, October 27, 2013

Japan Home Center Haul


Have you ever been to Japan Home Center? It's a store that sells a wide range of affordable household, office, and beauty supplies. This is very similar to Saizen.
Inside the store are many interesting things...everything at Php88 only. (some even at Php66!) Most of the time, you'll get really tempted to buy things you don't even really need. 

Here are the items I bought from them a week ago. I tried my best not to buy anything unnecessary, but...

Sets of funnels and measuring spoons. I badly need these for my DIY projects. Php88 each set.

Transparent stapler and sharpener. I have a thing for transparent stuff. Php 66 each.

A mirror, that converts into: see picture below. Php88.

This is perfect for travelling. It can easily be carried in my bag.  I love the floral print.


I also bought a set of small jars for herbs and spices, and blank stickers that I will use to label my diy projects. 



Out of all these, there is one thing that is not so essential to me. Can you guess what it is? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment