Friday, October 25, 2013

Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge in SPK101 Review

Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge in SPK101
Oh my! My first time to see a lipstick with a design like that! It was hard for me to swatch it initially because I didn't wanna ruin those artistic cuts.

    The box.


The lovely packaging.
I wish that was made of real gold!
 swatch


This lipstick was given to me as a gift months ago and I totally love this, so much that there is only little amount of product left in the bullet now because I use this frequently. The color is a very pretty coral with a hint of pink. It gives a natural looking healthy and pretty lips when worn. 
I also like that it has Spf15 that will at least protect my lips from the sun's harmful rays. 

This is a creamy type of lipstick so the opacity is only 7/10 but I guess that is enough if you are just gonna wear this for a natural makeup look. This shade is perfect for me since I normally just wear light makeup almost all the time and I am a fan of nude and light colored lipsticks. 

I don't drink a lot of water causing my lips to be usually dry, but when I wear this lipstick, my lips feel more moisturized compared to my other lipsticks. The texture is very comparable to the Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick that I owned before. 

What I don't like about this is that it only lasts for 3-4 hours, and disappears quickly when you eat and drink. I don't mind reapplying but I still hope it would at least leave a tint on my lips. However, creamy lipsticks don't really stay long, do they?
Other than that, I have no other complaints on this lipstick. The price is a little bit higher than other lipsticks from Missha but it's worth it because even the design and packaging look expensive. It really makes a good gift to someone who is a fan of lipsticks, or a gift to yourself :)








No comments:

Post a Comment