Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Blusher That Will Probably Last a Lifetime


what it looks like in actual

the back side
A beautiful burgundy-pink shade



this amount is enough for both sides of cheeks



Product Name: NYX Powder Blush in PB 17 Desert Rose


I'm just half kidding with the title. I know this blusher will expire and go bad somehow. But I cannot imagine ever hitting the pan.

I bought this months ago and it still looks like barely-used. Why? It is sooooo pigmented that you only need a very little amount each application. And you need a very light hand too when picking up the product with your blush brush or else you're gonna end up getting a 'just got slapped on the face' look.
But once you have mastered how to control the application and how to blend it well, the result is a very natural healthy looking pop of color on your cheeks that other regular pink blushers won't give you. It is matte too which is a bonus if you want a really natural-looking flush.

You know a blusher is good when the color shows up on your skin right away, without having to pile up layers of it and end up looking cakey.

The longevity is 10/10. It lasts on my oily skin whole day, and it becomes even better as it slightly fades after several hours.

The packaging is made of cheap-looking plastic but that's not a big issue. This is an inexpensive but great quality product so I have no right to complain about the cheap packaging haha.

Tips:
After I apply this on my cheeks using my regular blush brush, I use another big fluffy brush to blend it even more. Blend, blend, blend! :)

Don't be afraid to experiment and try to mix this with other blushers that you own to create a new, unique color.

I highly recommend this product and I believe this shade will compliment nearly every skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment