Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Best Facial Cleanser + Makeup Remover I've Tried So Far




Wearing makeup for me is fun, but it's the opposite when I have to remove everything from my face at the end of the day. It even gets painful at times when I try to erase my tough mascara and eyeliner, as some of my eyelashes fall during the process and my makeup remover stings my eyes. 
Sometimes, even if I use both the power of makeup remover and facial cleanser, there will still be traces of mascara and eyeliner around my eyes.

It's my makeup dilemma. I need to make sure my face is cleansed well, but I also love wearing heavy-duty makeup.  

One month ago, I purchased some products from Lioele Korea and I got this full sized bottle of Jaiya Pure Cleansing Oil for free. It took me about 2 weeks before I started to use this because I have an oily skin, and the name 'cleansing oil' made me think it might make my whole face greasy. I was wrong.

Its promises.
It's a colorless liquid, similar to a syrup in texture, like glycerin. The scent is nice and mild.
It has this neck stopper that prevents product leakage.
It contains 190ml of product.
The instructions and ingredients.

How I use it:

I take 2 or 3 pumps of the product on the palm of my hands and massage it on my dry face. 
I massage thoroughly, adding more product when necessary. I close my eyes while working on my eye area. 
Then, I rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Done, that's it. 

This is an oil cleansing method so I'm not supposed to clean my face with anything else other than this. 

The result:
After rinsing, my face feels clean, smooth and soft. All my stubborn makeup is completely gone too. No greasy feeling after as if I didn't use an oil at all.  It is really amazing! The liquid literally dissolves all my makeup. And it is very easy to use. No need for a cotton. Just massage, massage, massage!
Plus,  my eyes didn't get blurry or painful while I was massaging that area, even if I open them.

This cleanser is definitely the best I've tried so far! Now, removing my makeup is not a problem anymore. I'm so glad to have discovered this product.

It can replace both my makeup remover and facial wash. I can also save some cotton pads because I won't be needing that.

I also feel like my skin is healthier with this because I am not stripping off the protective barrier unlike when I use soap or facial foam. 

This is a must-try product!

Review Summary:

Likes:
Effectively removes stubborn makeup with ease
Doesn't leave a greasy feeling
Makes skin feel soft and smooth right after use
Money and time saving since it can take place of two products
Skin-friendly
Didn't cause me breakouts
Smells good

Dislikes:
None


Have you tried any cleansing oil too? What's your best makeup remover?


No comments:

Post a Comment