Sunday, July 28, 2013

Reunited With My Blog



It's been a year and 7 months since my last post here. A lot has changed and happened within those times I separated myself from blogging. I didn't even decide or plan to stop. It's just that a lot of opportunities came knocking and I had to choose my best priorities. I became very, very busy. 


Then, I got inspired to blog again. 

The idea of creating a new blog from the scratch came to me but I ended up just sticking to this old one. I deleted all my old posts because a lot about me have changed, and those old posts don't reflect me anymore. 

I'll probably be writing mostly about things related to beauty just like before, because that's what interests me most. I'll also share makeup tips and other DIY ideas. 


"No expectations, no prejudgment. Like a butterfly flies from its cocoon into a fresh new beginning, don't let your past be your tour guide.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back, Gracie! I've also come back to blogging a month or so ago, and deleted most of my old posts as well! I'm your new follower on GFC, by the way!

    Can you please take a look at my blog? If you like it, I'd love it if you can follow me as well. ^_^ Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June L. :)
      Thank you!<3 I'll definitely be checking out your blog ;)

      Delete